To ensure that your foot bath remains a pleasant and beneficial moment, there are a few welcome tips:
- Monitor the water temperature and adapt it to your needs. To fight against varicose veins and in case of thrombosis, the water shouldn’t exceed 32℃.
- Don’t bathe your feet for more than 20 minutes
- Find “recipes” according to your desires and needs
- Dry your feet well: avoid risk the appearance of fungal infections or other inconveniences
- finish your little well-being session with a pedicure with suitable accessories. Take advantage of this moment to cut your toenails, sand the skin of the heels
Read also: The benefits of foot bath