Velvet manicures are very popular this year. But, do you know how to get a velvet effect for your nails. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give your answers. Just keep reading!
There are two different ways to achieve a velvet manicure. The first is to use velvet powder for gel nails. To reproduce the desired effect, here are the 4 steps to remember:
- Prepare your hands by filing your nails, pushing back the cuticles with an electric nail drill.
- Apply a base before dipping your nails in the colored powder of your choice.
- Between two coats of activator, clean your nails with a cotton pad soaked in alcohol.
- Don’t forget to apply the top coat, then use a nourishing oil on the cuticles after drying.
The second technique is to use magnetic nail polish and a magnet:
- Apply a base on the nails.
- Lay out a coat of magnetic nail polish.
- Use a magnetic wand to manipulate the varnish and create the desired shapes.
- Apply a second coat of varnish and use the magnetic wand again for finishing.
Read also: Everything You Need To Know About The Process Of Applying Semi-Permanent Varnish