For nail art enthusiasts or professionals, a nail file is an essential tool. Among the many manicure kit brands, Maryton is the most professional. To help you know a little more about nail files, we give you 3 reasons to integrate them into our nail routine.
1. Quality nail files
Maryton offers you solid, quality nail files that will last over time. To provide comfort during filing or sanding, a cushion is slipped between the two sides of the nail file.
2. Several grains that adapt to my use
- 180/240: suitable for natural nails in general. These grains are ideal for gently filing weakened, brittle, thin, soft nails.
- 100/180: suitable for natural nails or toenails.
- 80/100: to be used to file or sand nails with capsules, resin or UV gel.
- 80/80: to be used to file or sand nails with capsules, resin or UV gel. These grains are very rough.
3. Different shapes of files
Depending on your preferences, Maryton offers you the file in straight shape and banana shape. The straight shape is suitable for those who have thin fingertips and soft, brittle nails. As for the nail file with a banana shape, it allows for greater comfort when filing the nail.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for nails.