For a successful baby boomer every time, the best will be to go to an institute or even a nail bar. This blog will tell you how to do a baby boomer manicure. Keep reading!
- Clean your nails and remove any traces of varnish with a cotton ball and nail polish remover.
- Apply cuticle oil to soften cuticles and push back with a wooden stick.
- File your nails if necessary then smooth them with a buffing block.
- Apply a base coat to protect the nail.
- Apply a layer of pale pink varnish or nude varnish up to the limit of the free edge of the nail.
- Use a small sponge on which you will have put a little pale pink or nude varnish, and just below, a little white varnish.
- Lightly pat the top of the nail with this sponge, making sure the pink goes over the pink, and the white goes up the nail.
- Let it dry then apply a shiny top coat to fix your baby boomer in place.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit to care for your foot in daily life. To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our nail supply store online.