Your nails have grown and you can already see bare lunula appearing at their bases, so it’s time to remove your semi-permanent varnish. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you the necessary advice to easily remove your semi-permanent varnish in order to keep strong nails and in good health!
Remove your semi-permanent varnish effectively:
– File the top coat on your nail to make it matte.
– Soak your cotton in the cast iron solution.
– Place the piece on the nail.
– Pinch the fingertip with the pliers.
– Wait 15 minutes.
– Remove excess nail polish by scraping with the quick remover tool to avoid damaging your nails.
– Polish with the nail buffer so as not to refine your nails.
– Apply cuticle oil to nourish your nails and cuticles.
Your nails are cleansed and healthy, it was not so complicated, on the contrary! All you have to do is invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!