To keep your gel and powder nails looking great for weeks, it’s important to take good care of them. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to care for gel and powder nails. Just keep reading!
Here are a few tips:
- Avoid exposing your nails to harsh chemicals, such as acetone-based nail polish remover or cleaners.
- Wear gloves when doing household chores or other activities that could damage your nails.
- Regularly apply cuticle oil to your nails and cuticles to keep them hydrated.
- Don’t tear or peel your nails as this may damage the gel and powder layers.
- If your nails start to chip or peel, don’t try to fix them yourself – go to a nail professional to get them fixed.
By combining the strength of powder nails with the natural shine of gel polish, you can have beautiful, strong nails that look great for weeks. Don’t forget to use a professional manicure kit to take care of your nails and keep them beautiful!
Read also: How To Apply Gelish Soft Gel？