Foot care is often neglected in winter. The reason is relatively simple: during the cold season, we prefer to bundle them up in warm, comfortable woolen socks and boots. We don’t see our feet and therefore tend to forget them. Today, the nail expert Maryton will show you how to take care of your feet in this article.
1. Let’s start with a relaxing foot bath. This not only allows you to relax, but also and above all to take care of your feet. It is better to choose warm water, to which you add nourishing oils or flower extracts. You can also use olive oil. Let your feet soak in it for about twenty minutes.
2. Next, we will take care of the cornea. The cornea is supposed to provide additional protection for these areas, so to speak. The easiest way to remove excess cornea is to use a pumice stone. But be careful of wounds.
3. Once you’ve gotten rid of the unsightly cornea, it’s time to exfoliate. This helps eliminate any skin scales. You can also rub your feet with salt instead of exfoliating them to achieve the same effect.
4. Now let’s take care of the nails. They are cut to the desired shape with nail scissors or a file. Excess cuticle is removed or pushed beyond the nails. This can be done using a wooden stick, for example.
5. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to paint your nails or not. If you decide to do this, you will be spoiled for choice: clear varnish, bright colors or something in between? If you’re going for strong, showy colors, a clear nail polish is a good idea as a finish, as the color then lasts longer.
6. When the polish is dry, you can apply a generous amount of cream to your feet as a final step.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure and pedicure sets to care for your feet.
Read also: The Pop Art Nails Trend