The latest fan of nail art fans? Show the colors of the galaxy at the end of your nails! A bright trend to follow… Do you want to adopt this trend? Take out your manicure set and follow us!
How to adopt galaxy nail art?
Want to adopt this new colorful, trendy and magical manicure? If you’re a fan of nail art, it should be relatively simple and even if you’ve never tried it, this manicure is probably one of the most accessible trends because of its – relative – ease.
Here is the tips:
- apply a base on your nails.
- successively apply 2 coats of black varnish.
- choose 3 to 4 (or even 5) colored varnishes, in shades of blue and purple.
- start with the darkest varnish. Put 1 or 2 drops of varnish on a support; take a small amount of varnish using the sponge then tap on the nail, without covering the entire black layer.
- let dry and repeat with each of the other shades, ending with the lightest. The objective is not to cover completely but to allow all the colors to be seen.
- finish with white varnish, always applied with a sponge.
- add a layer of glitter varnish (optional).
- with the white varnish, draw stars, moons etc (optional).
- apply a layer of top coat to protect your work of art!
Obviously, this is only an example and there are a multitude of ways to obtain an amazing result! Ready to launch? Before you start, suggest you go to our Maryton website, which has a lot of nail tools. Moreover, we’re full of inspiration with the most beautiful galaxy-themed manicures!
Read also: Smileys on the nails