On Valentine’s Day, we make ourselves beautiful to the tips of our nails! For once, here’s a tutorial that’s a bit more complicated than usual but if you have a good brush stroke, this should be fine for you.
- Red or pink glitter varnish
- Acrylic paint for nails
- Fine liner brush
- Medium nail art brush
Steps to make this Valentine’s Day roses and heart nail-art:
- Do a triangle French manicure on one nail to give an asymmetrical side to the manicure.
- In a little water, pour gold, brown, black and green acrylic paint for nails.
- Mix some gold and brown for the stems of the rose bush and draw a line along your french.
- Mix some green and brown and draw leaves overflowing over the glitter on one side and the natural looking nail on the other.
- Mix red with a tiny bit of black and draw the heart of the rose making an irregular rounded shape.
- Using a paler red, draw a few curves on the rose to create a rose petal effect.
- Repeat the same step with a pinkish white mixture.
- With white, draw dotted hearts, whole or cut.
- Apply a layer of top coat to make your nail art last.
Read also: Ideas to recreate the minimalist trend