For people allergic to resin, gel nails can be a good alternative. Among the most interesting options is the Gelish Soft Gel. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to apply Gelish Soft Gel. Keep reading!
- Disinfect the client’s hands and fingernails.
- Push back cuticles and remove excess dust from filing.
- File natural nails with a nail file.
- Clean the nails and wipe them down.
Choice of prosthesis
- Size the prostheses ensuring a snug fit from side to side completely covering the nail plate.
- Apply a layer of Primer inside the prosthesis, then on the natural nail.
Applying Gelish Soft Gel
- Apply a generous amount of Soft Gel Tip Adhesive to the tip of the prosthesis (cuticle side).
- Place the prosthesis on the nail using a rolling motion for a bubble-free application.
- Press firmly from the cuticle area with constant pressure towards the free edge.
- Cook for 5 seconds with the LED lamp. Then place the 5 fingers for 60 seconds.
- Refine the free edges using the 180/180 grit file and remove the shine using the 100/180 grit file.
- Remove dust and wipe the nails down.
- Apply Top It Off Gel Sealer making sure to cover the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds in the LED lamp.
- Massage in with nourishing cuticle oil.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: How To Apply The Polygel?